bad _______ worse ______ worst
good ______ better _______ best
little _______less _________ least
many ______more ________ most
much ______more ________ most
far ______ farther ______ farthest
- Italian food is good
- This car is in bad conditions
- Rose has little money
- Paul made many mistakes
- Italian food is better than American food.
- This car is in worse conditions than mine.
- Rose has less money than her brother.
- Paul made more mistakes than his friend Robert.
- My mother makes the best Italian food I have ever eaten.
- The red car is in the worst conditions of all.
- Rose has the least money.
- Paul made the most mistakes.